1. The “#ReleaseThePressure” campaign (‘Campaign’) is brought to you by PepsiCo India Holdings Private Limited (‘Organizer’).
2. The Campaign is open to all individuals of 14 years of age or above with access to internet or outgoing voice calling. (‘Participant’).
3. Campaign is valid from 16th February, 2017 to 31st July, 2017 (“Campaign Period”). The Organizer may in its absolute discretion curtail or extend the Campaign Period, as it deems necessary without any liability whatsoever; and no communication in this regard will be entertained.
4. By participating in this Campaign, a Participant unconditionally and irrevocably accepts and agrees to be bound by all these terms and conditions as stated herein at all times without any exception whatsoever. The Organizer reserves the right to change/modify these terms and conditions or curtail/extend/withdraw the Campaign at its sole discretion without any prior notice and liability.
5. Participation is optional. No purchase or consumption of Organizer’s products is necessary to participate in the Campaign.
6. To participate in the Campaign, the Participant has to follow the steps as detailed herein below:
a) Check your eligibility as per these T&Cs:
b) For Microsite - Click on the Mirinda #ReleaseThePressure creative button on www.releasethepressure.in website
c) For Missed Call – Send a Missed call to the toll free number (8866288662)
d) For Social Media:
- Share/Like and/or follow/Re-tweet the pledge post(s) released by the Organizer on Mirinda India’s Facebook/Instagram/Twitter/Youtube pages respectively; or
- Posting/tweeting the Organizer’s post or the constituent video titled ‘#ReleaseThePressure’ on his/her own Facebook/Twitter/Instagram page using the hashtag #ReleaseThePressure; or
- On third party websites which are associated with the Organizer for the Campaign - Share the post or click on the Mirinda #ReleaseThePressure pledge button on such websites.
7. The decision of the Organizer with regard to validity of the entries shall be final and no claim or communication with respect to that entry by the Participant shall be entertained by the Organizer.
8. Participant, without any exception and at all times during the Campaign Period shall follow all instructions given by the Organizer in its entirety. Any failure to comply with the instructions of the Organizer will result in the disqualification of the entry made by the Participant.
9. Participants are discouraged to submit their pledges more than once. For queries regarding the campaign ‘Release the Pressure’, please refer to the FAQs at www.releasethepressure.in
10. It is clarified that there is no commitment from the Organizer under this Campaign to provide any benefit or reward of any sort to any person whatsoever. The Participants are not entitled to claim any compensation, monetary or otherwise, or benefit(s) from the Organizer on account of their participation in the Campaign. The Organizer also does not promise to take any action in context or furtherance of the social message/agenda of the campaign.
11. In case the Participant is found using external random software that entail fake re-tweeting/re-posting tools, he/she will be disqualified from the Campaign. Use of tools/software to increase the number of re-tweets/shares/likes or any other software, which hacks or corrupts or otherwise tampers with the normal functioning of the Campaign, is prohibited. Subject to other terms and conditions contained herein, the participation shall be deemed to be made by the person who is the authorized owner of the Twitter/Facebook/Instagram/Phone number used to send a reply as per Clause 6 above.
12. At the Organizer's request, Participants must participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding their participation in the Campaign, free of charge, and they consent to the Organizer using their name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in promotional material or in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Campaign (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, and/or marketed and/or distributed and/or supplied by the Organizer.
13. No act by the Organizer or its representatives under this Campaign shall be construed as conferring upon Participants or the general public any right or interest in the intellectual property and/or in the other material/logos/trademarks/copyrights/artistic works in the material shared by Organizer or its representatives. The intellectual property rights in such material shall vest with the Organizer/rightful PepsiCo group company perpetually and the Participants or winners shall not do any act to limit such rights of the Organizer.
14. Organizer assumes no liability or responsibility for (i) any errors, omissions or inaccuracies of content or submissions, (ii) personal injury or property damage of any nature resulting from participant’s access to, Participant’s exposure to or participant’s participation in the Campaign (iii) Any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information that may be contained therein (iv) Any deletion of data or interruption or discontinuance of transmission to or from or through the Campaign.
15. Organizer shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or any other liability arising out of the Campaign or due to participation by any person in the Campaign.
16. Organizer shall not be liable for any loss or damage due to Act of God, Governmental actions, other force majeure circumstances and shall not be liable to pay any amount as compensation or otherwise for any such loss.
17. All disputes relating to this Campaign shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts at Gurugram only.