What is “Release The Pressure” Campaign about?
Students, especially when taking their board exams, are under a lot of pressure to perform well and excel in their exams. We have found that exam pressure is one of the leading sources of stress amongst students.
The "Release The Pressure" campaign aims to bring forward this issue and help people realize the amount of pressure teens are under, by asking them to pledge their support towards the movement.
To know more, watch our film
or visit our social handles
Why is Mirinda India talking about Releasing the Pressure?
Mirinda India is a brand that is primarily consumed by the youth. We spoke to teenagers & realized that they are under exam pressure. So while marks are important, we felt the need to ask is pressure as important? Hence we hope that with Mirinda’s message of “No more pressurepanti, Only Pagalpanti”, teens will feel encouraged to take a momentary break in the middle of hours of continuous study. Mirinda urges everyone to join us in our resolve to #ReleaseThePressure on teens during exams.
Take the Pledge
What is the Release the Pressure Pledge about?
By taking the "Release the Pressure" pledge, anyone and everyone can show their support towards the movement and pledge to help release the pressure on students writing or preparing for their exams
How can I take the pledge?
You can take the pledge through the following methods:
- 1. Click on the Mirinda #ReleaseThePressure crown on the Releasethepressure.in website
- 2. Send a Missed call to the toll free number (0 88662 88662)
- 3. Share/Like and follow/Re-tweet the pledge post on Facebook/ Instagram/ Twitter respectively
Do I need to be a parent to take the pledge?
No. We welcome support from all members of society towards the #ReleaseThePressure initiative
Can I ask others to take the pledge?
Yes, you can ask others to take the pledge through the following methods:
- 1. Sharing the website link where people can click on the Mirinda #ReleaseThePressure crown to take the pledge
- 2. Share the toll free number and ask people to send a Missed call on the number(0 88662 88662)
- 3. Ask people to Share/Like and follow/Re-tweet the pledge post on Facebook/ Instagram/ Twitter respectively
Is this a contest?
No, this is not a contest.
Will I get a gratification/ prize for taking the pledge?
As this is not a contest, there is no gratification/ prize for submission for taking the pledge
Is this connected with any non profit or social cause/ organization?
No, this is not connected to any social cause/ organization/ Non Profit Organization. It is an autonomous initiative by Mirinda India